Monday, April 09, 2007

Redemption (Somewhat)

So I can't listen to the games on my radio because my radio sucks, and all the internet broadcasts of stations that carry the games have been blacked out (thank you, MLB). I am bitching and moaning about this tonight when BOOM, my roommate appears and says "oh, I have an MLB account, I think I can listen to games." I immediately assume this is said just to rub it in my face that I CAN'T listen to any games, but no! She's suddenly on my computer, signing in and bringing up the game! Holy cow! As I comment about how I am far too cheap to pay for something like an online broadcast of a game I should be able to listen to for free, she mentions that it's part of her "Red Sox Nation" membership. Great. At least it's good for something.

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger NYer said...

Can I listen too? My girl lives in Boston and I live in NY, and when I head up there, I have to wait and watch on ESPN all the highlights. WOuld love to listen to the games somehow...any ideas?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home