Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Jealous, much? x100000

Typical.

"Yankees fans are unbelievable. Their owner spends more than any owner in any U.S. sport, the team wins the obligatory World Series every now and then, and Yankees fans act as if the game was invented in the Bronx. It wasn't. It was just financed there, starting with the December day in 1919 when the Yankees bought the Babe.
Yankees fans are ingrates and boors, and most of the time that's fine with me. Buy your ticket, drink your beer and stay up there in New York, near Mike Freeman's house and way the hell away from me. But when Yankees fans bring their boorishness to bear on one of the most complete players any of us will ever see, OK, now I've got a problem...
You want to see some real fans? Boston has real fans. Red Sox slugger Manny Ramirez is a complete buffoon -- selfish, flighty, useless without a bat in his hands -- but Boston fans give him unconditional love. Why? Because he plays for Boston. It's not that hard, Bronx Boors."

http://www.sportsline.com/columns/story/10132892/1

3 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger Cuddy said...

Really,

Ingrates and boors,
Really?

I dont think you've been to NY my friend. Its a great place to go.

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Real fans HAH? They put away their Sox jersies and donned their Patriot Jersies in early September. I know, I work and live here. Fair weather fan, and the fair weather didn't last for too many years. Time to crawl back into your holes. Only time you hear from them now is if the Yankees lose, even on sports talk radio (hosts and fans) here.... pathetic.

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills

 

Post a Comment

<< Home